Monday, March 12, 2012

fail.

So, in case you didn't notice, there has been blog failing like crazy over here.  I'm not sure if that means life is too boring to blog about or that it is too exciting to make the time to blog.  Maybe a little of both.  :-)

I keep telling myself I am going to get better at taking pictures of our life and I seem to fail a little bit at being successful.  I will work on it.  I thought I would take a minute to share a few pictures that did happen.

We had lots of visitors at the end of January and the beginning of February to celebrate my birthday!  It was so great to see everyone and be able to spend some time together!






























Lukas is student teaching and it is going really well, he is almost finished with his first placement.  It is going by so fast!  Only 74 more days until he is completely finished!  Crazy!!  There has been a lot of crafting going on here in our apartment, I think we (or at least I) have been hibernating the end of the winter away.

(I still can't seem to get these pictures to do what I want on here... oh well!)

I'm running away to enjoy the spring weather that has come in time for my weekend!  Maybe I'll be back with happy spring pictures later!

With love.














No comments:

Post a Comment