Thursday, November 24, 2011

proud.

Things have been a little crazy around here.  Last week was recital weekend!!!  All kinds of family and friends came to visit!  Jess and Jackie were able to come down friday night and spend the night.  Then Saturday all of Lukas' family (with the exclusion of his sister's family) and some of my family and our good friend Randi all arrived.  It was so great to see everyone, especially since we are not going home for the holidays!

Hubby had his recital at two on Saturday and he did a fabulous job.  I am an INCREDIBLY proud wife!  It was so great to have the opportunity to celebrate everything that he has been working on for the past few years!  In case you haven't heard, my hubby has a beautiful voice. :-)  We were able to skype his sister during the recital, which meant that I got to take a peek at my adorable nephew! (I really need to get in some cuddle time with that little guy soon!)

After the recital we were able to go to dinner with all of our family and friends and then spend the night with them outside of the city.  It was so great to get out of the city and to spend some time with people that we love!  All in all it was a completely fabulous weekend!  I only have a couple of pictures that I took on my phone, the rest ended up in Michigan, but hopefully I will have more to share soon!


                  A Cake for the Hubs...

And a very dark picture from the restaurant...


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (We are heading to a friend's house this afternoon, more on that later)

With love.

1 comment: